“Bumpers up!” Join Chuck and his friends as you tap the screen to learn letters and words, play games and watch videos. This interactive reading adventure is ideal for young truck-lovers, fans of HUB TV and Hasbro toys. Read along as Chuck and his pals embark on a journey where they learn about honesty, teamwork and friendship. Bold graphics and bright colors make “Chuck and Friends: Friends for the Long Haul” an enjoyable and engaging way to learn to read. Get ready for some four-alarm fun!
Chuck and his friends are playing their favorite game (chasing bad guys) when they encounter Flip, a new vehicle in the scrap yard. Chuck is not so sure about Flip and challenges him to a stunt contest. In the process, the two realize they can work together and become fast friends.
• An original story of more than 70 “pages”
• Narrative-driven matching, touch and reveal and spelling activities progress the adventure and teach letter recognition, picture/word association and basic problem solving
• Read along, play along and record your voice: Users can read the story, have it read to them, or even record their own voice for a personalized reading experience.
• Words illuminate as Chuck tells the story, enhancing basic reading comprehension
• Randomized activities provide multiple learning adventures
• 2011 Parents' Choice Award winner
• Editor's Choice by Children's Technology Review
• 2011 Mom's Choice Award winner
"Chuck and Friends is a top interactive storybook app that will engage, entertain and delight your children. More than just astorybook app it offers an original story with top interactive games and videos that helps support kids learning skills with spelling, letter recognition, picture word association and basic problem solving." - Fun Educational Apps
"Overall, this is a fantastic application for children and certainly the age bracket of 4+ is perfect for this title. It brings together a simple but appealing story with plenty of enjoyment and education value." - MyMac.com
"This interactive reading adventure is ideal for young truck-lovers, fans of HUB TV and Hasbro toys.” - IPhone4Kids
"Ruckus Mobile Media does such a good job with children’s books on the iPad. Like with their other books, you can read the book yourself, have it read to you, or record your own version. Chuck and his friends are vehicles – a dump truck, fire truck, garbage truck to name a few – who love to play in the junkyard. There are several games word and matching games to play while reading the story. It’s a cute book." - Savvy Auntie
At Ruckus Media we create apps for mobile devices that entertain toddlers to teens from their fingers to their minds, at home or on the road—and invite their imaginations to grow.
More apps for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch including classic stories told by family-favorite performers from Ruckus Media:
• Spot the Dot by pop-up legend David A. Carter
• Rainforest Survival Challenge
• A Present for Milo, About.com Readers’ Choice and Parent’s Choice award winners
• Andrew Answers, “Best Apps Ever Award" Finalist (from 148apps.com)
• Goldilocks, told by Meg Ryan
• The Three Little Pig, told by Holly Hunter
• John Henry, told by Denzel Washington
• Pecos Bill, told by Robin Williams
• The Velveteen Rabbit, told by Meryl Streep, “Best Apps Ever Award" Finalist (from 148apps.com)
• Tom Thumb and the Knights of the Round Table, told by John Cleese
CONTACT US: email@example.com. You can also find out more about us on our website: www.ruckusmediagroup.com. Thank you!