Number Mix 1 introduces numbers in a calm & fun way. It also teaches your child how to pronounce them. Once they have learnt the numbers 1-9 they can move on to the fun counting games. They will be learning while having fun with this wonderfully educational app.
Number Mix 1 is an educational app providing practice in early number work with delightful graphics as well as speech and sound. Practice number recognition (1-9), counting, and to how to follow instructions.
This app is to be used at pre-school, nursery, school, and at home. You learn how to:
• Recognize and read numerals 1-9
• Hear numbers from 1 to 9 counted as well as the items
To inspire and motivate the child we use the following four activities:
Press a number
Press a number - select a number from the on-screen number line or type a number on the keyboard. A corresponding number of objects will appear and will be counted. Finally the numeral is shown.
Count things - count the objects and select the correct number. The number of objects is then spoken, e.g. “seven turtles”.
Build a caterpillar!
Build a Caterpillar is a lovely math game that kids love. Here kids are challenged to follow verbal directions to build just a specific caterpillar. Children will place different parts like eyes, antennas, ears, legs and spots after the voice instruction.
Open the packages
Count the dots and find the matching number on the number line to gradually open the surprise package.
• Tap on the flag to change language. The following languages can be selected: Swedish, English, Italian, Portuguese, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish and German.
• Tap on sound icon to turn on or off effect sounds.
• Tap on the star icon to set highest number to practice.
You Might Also Like . . .